Registration is closed. Please contact us if you are interested in playing in the Winter Indoor Season.
All skills training this winter will be conducted at MIT.
120 Vassar St. Cambridge, MA 02139
Ages up to 13, 15, 18 (As of December 31, 2017)
Individuals will be placed on a team in their age and skill group. The teams will focus on developing new skills and maintaining a high understanding of the tactical and technical aspects of the game while training to be competitive in tournaments.
The package includes:
- Scheduled Sunday morning training sessions
- 2 Tournaments/play opportunities (NIT Qualifiers included for Elite Teams)
- Assigned coaching for your team through the season & tournaments
Additional fees will be required for:
- Teams qualifying for the National Indoor Tournament
- Uniform/gear packages
- Extra leagues/tournaments
All players are expected to have indoor sticks and left hand gloves. All the required gear will be available for purchase at the first few sessions.
Times of Training:
- Youth: 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- U14: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (10:00 – 10:30 off court warmups)
- U16: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (11:30 – 12:00 off court warmups)
- U19: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (1:00 – 1:30 off court warmups)
Dates of Training:
- November: 5, 12, 19 (All November sessions will be used for team placements.)
- December: 3, 10
- January: 7, 14, 21, 28
- February: 4, 18, 25
If you are unable to attend these sessions, please email us.