- Shooting Stars Teams: The Elite teams will participate in the Shooting Stars Tournament (Thanksgiving weekend tournament) in the Fall. Check out the details about our Shooting Stars Teams from last year.
- Fall Skills Training: This training is included with all Shooting Star sign ups. This will run in a clinic based rotational fashion. Anyone from 5th to 12th grade will be eligible to train in these sessions. We will create skills groups based on age and ability making sure that no player will be too advanced, nor over their head within their group, creating the best learning environments for the athletes.
- Youth Developmental: Each Fall we run a developmental program for K-6 players. We compete against regional teams on our home turf field and at local tournaments.
- Indoor Hockey: Throughout the winter season, we move inside and play indoor hockey! We put all of the players on teams from ages 6 to 18 and play in various tournaments at the local, regional, and/or national levels.
- Youth – U10/U12: Boston FHC’s Youth program welcomes new players to the game of field hockey as well as younger players who are looking to continue learning the game, play in a fun, competitive environment with a focus on growth, and skill work.
- U14/U16/U19: These individuals will be placed on a team in their age and skill group. The teams focus will be to develop and maintain a high understanding of the tactical and technical aspects of the game, develop and maintain a skill set needed to play at any level!
Spring & Summer:
- National Club Championships U14, U16 & U19 Elite: Beginning in April, we train our U16 & U19 teams to qualify and compete as a club at the National Club Championships typically held in July.
- Spring Skills Development: Beginning in May, we will have skills training sessions for all levels. Check here for details for this year’s program.
Open Skills Development
Our Elite coaches are available for individual and small group coaching and instruction. Please contact us for more information.