- Shooting Stars Teams: The Elite teams will participate in the Shooting Stars Tournament (Thanksgiving weekend tournament) in the Fall. Check out the details about our Shooting Stars Teams from last year.
- Youth Developmental: Each Fall we run a developmental program for K-8 players. We compete against regional teams on our home turf field and at local tournaments.
- Indoor Hockey: Throughout the winter season, we move inside and play indoor hockey! We put all of the players on teams from ages 6 to 18 and play in various tournaments at the local, regional, and/or national levels.
- Youth – U10/U12: Boston FHC’s Youth program welcomes new players to the game of field hockey as well as younger players who are looking to continue learning the game, play in a fun, competitive environment with a focus on growth, and skill work.
- U14/U16/U19: These individuals will be placed on a team in their age and skill group. The teams focus will be to develop and maintain a high understanding of the tactical and technical aspects of the game, develop and maintain a skill set needed to play at any level!
- National Field Hockey Showcase: We use this event as a mix of showcasing our current talents and adding playing experience at a high level to our game. This tournament gives our upper class-men a final look before a lot of recruiting decisions are made to showcase their talents, our lower class-men another opportunity to be seen and develop a relationship with some schools, and gives everyone the ability to learn through game experience.
Spring & Summer:
- National Club Championships U14, U16 & U19 Elite: Beginning in April, we train our U16 & U19 teams to qualify and compete as a club at the National Club Championships typically held in July.
- Spring Skills Development: Beginning in May, we will have skills training sessions for all levels. Check here for details for this year’s program.
Open Skills Development
Our Elite coaches are available for individual and small group coaching and instruction. Please contact us for more information.