In order to train smarter, all training for the spring will be taking place at:
MIT’s Jack Barry Field.
120 Vassar St, Cambridge, MA 02139
Youth Field Hockey – $250
- Nine training sessions: April 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, June 4, 11, 18, 25
- Ages 6-12 (1st to 6th grade)
- This program is for younger players who are looking to develop a love for the game and basic instruction
- Training times run from 9:00 am to 10:30 am at MIT’s Jack Barry Field: 120 Vassar St, Cambridge, MA
U14 Shooting Star- $500 – STILL LOOKING FOR PLAYERS! GREAT RCC PREP!
- Three training sessions: March 26, April 2, 9 – 9-10:30 (Before Skills) @ MIT’s Jack Barry Field
- 5 Games over April 14, 15
- Games will be played on all Artificial Turf Fields (12 Fields – 5 lighted field)
- Games will be held at DE Turf Sport Complex in Kent County, Delaware
- Optional training April 13 – At the complex we will be playing at
U14/U16/U19 Skills Only– $450
- Twelve training sessions: March 26, April 2, 9, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, June 4, 11, 18, 25
- Same coaching as all of the elite programs
- You will be coaches by every coach, every session to help each athlete
- Training times run from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Athletes will be broken down into skills groups so everyone will receive instruction based on their skill levels
U14/U16/U19 Regional Club Championship Teams– $800
- Includes all Skills training sessions
- Additional RCC Team specific instruction (Rotations will work to get teams with their coaches 12-1PM every skills session.)
- Regional Club Championship Tournament (2 day tournaments) Dates per age can be found at USAFieldHockey.com
- Commitment to National Club Championship (Another Fee) if teams qualify at the RCC.
- If our rosters fill out past 24 players (20 for a game day), we will make selections and teams will be announced by Easter. This gives you 3 practices to EARN YOUR SPOT! If you do not make the selection, you will be refunded $300 (less a $50 tryout fee) and you will still be signed up for skills.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!