In order to start training smarter, all of our training this season will be conducted at MIT.
Johnson Athletic Center
120 Vassar St. Cambridge, MA 02139
U14/U16/U19: Ages up to 13, 15, 18 (respectively as of December 31, 2017)
These individuals will be placed on a team in their age and skill group. The teams focus will be to develop and maintain a high understanding of the tactical and technical aspects of the game, develop and maintain a skill set needed to play at any level!
All players are expected to have indoor sticks and Left hand gloves for indoor. We will have all required gear available for purchase at the first sessions.
All players will also be required to attend the team placements in their respected age groups. We allow and encourage any players wanting to “play up” an age group to let us know and you can attend additional placement practices. You are required to always play in your age group but are always allowed to do “extra” as well. Your fee for the second age group will be discounted to $445 manually after registration.
All of November training will be used for team placements. Please attend as many sessions as possible to ensure proper placement. We will be moving players from court to court to create competitive teams with balance in hopes of creating the best balance within each individual team. Teams will be solidified after training on December 3. Players will not be placed on teams without payment in full (or communication of payment plan with a deposit) before December 3.
Times of Training:
- Youth: 9:00am-10:30am
- U14: 10:00 am-12:00 pm (10:00 – 10:30 off court warmups)
- U16: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (11:30 – 12:00 off court warmups)
- U19: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm (1:00 – 1:30 off court warmups)
Dates of Training:
- November: 5*** Time Change This Date ONLY!
- U14: 10:45am-12:15pm
- U16: 12:15pm-1:30pm
- U19: 1:30pm-3:00pm
- November: 12, 19
- December: 3, 10
- January: 7, 14, 21, 28
- February: 4, 18, 25
If you are unable to attend these sessions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Season includes:
- Scheduled Sunday morning training sessions (between 11AM and 3PM)*
- 2 Tournament/play opportunities (qualifiers included for top teams)
- Assigned coaching for your team through the season & tournaments
Fee: $745.00 per athlete (additional $445 for players choosing to “play up”)**
**Additional fees will be required for:
- Teams qualifying for the National Indoor Tournaments
- Uniform/gear packages
- Extra leagues/tournaments