In order to start training smarter, all of our training this season will be conducted at MIT.
Johnson Athletic Center
120 Vassar St. Cambridge, MA 02139
U14/U16/U19: Ages up to 18 (as of Jan 1, 2017)
These individuals will be placed on a team in their age and skill group. The teams focus will be to develop and maintain a high understanding of the tactical and technical aspects of the game, develop and maintain a skill set needed to play at any level!
All players are expected to have indoor sticks and Left hand gloves for indoor. We will have all required gear available for purchase at the first sessions.
All players will also be required to attend the team placements in their respected age groups. We allow and encourage any players wanting to “play up” an age group to let us know and you can attend additional placement practices. You are required to always play in your age group but are always allowed to do “extra” as well. Your fee for the second age group will be discounted to $400 manually after registration.
Dates of Placements:
- November 13th from 11 AM – 3:00 PM
- U14/U16 @ 11 AM to 1:00 PM
- U19 @ 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- November 20th from 11 AM – 3:00 PM
- U19 @ 11 AM to 1:00 PM
- U14/U16 @ 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
If you are unable to attend these sessions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement fee: $50.00 cash or check at or before the first session
Winter Season includes:
- Scheduled Sunday morning training sessions (between 11AM and 3PM)*
- 2 Tournament/play opportunities (qualifiers included for top teams)
- Assigned coaching for your team through the season & tournaments
Fee: $695.00 per athlete (additional $400 for players choosing to “play up”)**
*Exact times for each team will be communicated/posted after registration and team assignments
**Additional fees will be required for:
- Teams qualifying for the National Indoor Tournaments
- Uniform/gear packages
- Extra leagues/tournaments